Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm Ruby

This year was Ruby's first year to attend Vacation Bible School at our church. I teach the 4 and 5 year olds so she was in my class. She has had such a good time watching the puppets,singing the songs and coloring.
 Tonight she was sitting next to a little boy and coloring.She looked over at him,touched him lightly on the arm and then waved and said, as she pointed at herself, "Hey there I'm Ruby." I could hardly keep from crying. I keep hearing her in my mind,"Hey there I'm Ruby."  Precious words.





6 comments:

Sabrina Steyling said...

That's so cute! "Hey there, I'm Ruby." I love how she phrased the introduction, it sounds so totally casual. She's really something!

Beth said...

Sweet, confident girl!

wendy said...

what a beautiful moment!

Renee said...

Simply exceptional <3!!!!

JC said...

Loved reading this :)

Anonymous said...

live173影音live秀-免費視訊 , live173影音live秀 , showlive , showlive影音視訊聊天網 , showlive聊天網 , showlive視訊聊天網 , 玩美女人影音秀 , live173 , live 173免費視訊 , 173免費視訊聊天