Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday


1. I'm thankful that we can celebrate our freedom.

2.I'm thankful that I have such wonderful family to celebrate with.

My daughter and her Uncle

3.I'm thankful Ruby has such a super Aunt and Uncle.


4.I'm thankful for a sweet and thoughtful Father-in-law who bought this pillow for Ruby,that says "God Made You Special", at a silent auction at the church he attends.

5.I'm thankful for my little girl who turned six this week.


6.I'm thankful for a son who gladly decorated t-shirts for his brother and sister for camp this week.








12 comments:

Heidi said...

What a great idea to write down the things you are thankful for! You have such a nice family!

Lacey said...

Definitly a lot to be thankful for!!

Monica Crumley said...

What a yummy looking cake! Are you planning Ruby's yet? Just noticed her bday isn't too far off :-)

Beverly said...

so much to be thankful for, so nice!

Kim Rees said...

What a great thing to do on Thursday! We all have so much to be thankful for but we often take it for granted. Thanks for reminding us to reflect on our own situations and what we have to be thankful for.

Adrienne said...

Great idea! We all have so much to be thankful for- thanks for sharing yours!

To Love Endlessly said...

thanks for this great post. it's a good reminder to think of what I'm thankful for.

Ria said...

All good things to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing.

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

great pics and happy birthday to your 6-year-old :)
p.s. can't wait to see ruby's little toes painted by her older sisters!!!

Unknown said...

So wonderful to count your blessings...we all have so much to be thankful for! What a sweet little girl and I love her name...RUBY!! Love it!

Monica said...

Beautiful family, great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing~

Stephanie said...

What nice pics, I love Thankful posts, they always remind me of everything I too am thakful for. Wish the birthday girl A Happy one from me.