Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Fun

This is my family on Christmas Eve playing a silly game where we had to guess what word was written on a piece of paper that we had on our forehead by being given clues from the other people in the room.We had lots of fun!  Ruby was looking around at all of us like we had lost our minds.So funny!



My Husband

My youngest son


My son's and beautiful daughter-in-law

My sweet Mother-in-law

Me and my son's Grady and Aaron

Ruby wondering what in the world was going on :-)

Our tree Christmas Morning


On Christmas day my two youngest daughter's ,ages 7 and 9,received a set of play pots and pans,the girls were sitting in the living room floor playing like they were cooking.Ruby crawled over grabbed one of the pans and a ladle and started playing,too! She was stirring the pot with the ladle and then tasting the ladle with her tongue!I was so thrilled to see her play cooking with her sister's!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks like a fun game! We played guesstures, kind of like charades(spelling?). And my team won by giving hints in sign language!

And how awesome is Miss Ruby playing pretend!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Kim said...

Looks like fun! Ruby is getting SO big!!

Stephanie said...

Aiden has a play kitchen and today he decided that I needed a drink out of the measuring cup. He took to that kitchen immediately and was "mixing" eggs and all that the first time he saw it.